Tuesday 31 May 2022

Guardian of Wayfarers - 40 Hours

So I spent most of May getting me different rotations in order, but I am finally back on track and so last weekend, I was able to bring out Guardian of Wayfarers for the first time this month, and I finished my newest ten hours pretty quickly! Last time, I had just made a start on the massive blue background:

By some miracle, I was not yet tired of stitching blues (what with this, the NYE SAL and the newest part of the Magical Kingdom also being mostly blue), so I continued where I left of and added some more. 

I think I underestimated this background - there is quite a bit more to go - but it stitches up so beautifully with all the blends, so I am really enjoying it!


3 comments:

Carol said...

Wonderful progress, Leonore! You know I'm loving all those blues! Happy June to you ♥

Pamela said...

Very pretty! Blue is my favorite.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is looking lovely, I like blue too!