Saturday 21 May 2022

May Gifted Gorgeousness: Addendum

Going through my notes today, I realized I totally forgot to tell you about a small gift project I finished this month. It's nothing special, but it's unlikely to come up anywhere else, and I really wanted to show you because it's kind of cute!

Our landlady keeps losing her keys and refuses to wear them on a key chain around her neck because 'it doesn't look nice'. But she also admires my crafting whenever she sees some of it, so when I found this pattern I was hoping that if I crocheted a key chain for her, she'd actually use it!

This was a fun little afternoon project using some yarn leftover from another project. I have some more of these key rings, so I might do more in the future.

4 comments:

Pamela said...

This is a very thoughtful gift!

FlashinScissors said...

A very thoughtful present! I'd use it!
Have a lovely day!
Barbara xx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That's a nice idea and a lovely little gift too.
Also, nice to see the word Addendum used outside of my old job as an insurance broker!

Elfie said...

I love your crochet key chain. I'd certainly use it!