Friday 6 May 2022

Guardian of Wayfarers - 30 Hours

I just realized I haven't posted any progress on GoW all month in April, although I did stitch on it - it was a pretty crazy month though, with lots of different projects in the mix! Late in the month, I managed to finish another ten hours. This is where you last saw the design:

 Last month, I mostly stitched in three shades of blue, working my way towards the left edge of the circle and then up along it. It's not very exciting, but it was still fun to see some quick-ish progress!

Here we are now, a total of 13% in and I think by now it has lost any resemblance to anyone swallowing anything, wouldn't you agree? Depending on how I feel, I might continue with the blue background next time, or move on to more exciting bits for a while.


2 comments:

Pamela said...

Nice progress! Very pretty.

Rachel said...

I love this one! The sky is fantastic. I wonder if you'll ever be able to unsee the vomiting blind frog though! :)