Sunday 22 May 2022

Hufflepuff Pride Socks - 60 Hours

Since I picked up the Hufflepuff Pride Socks (or just 'Badger socks', as I like to call them), I'm trying to make regular progress on them to get the second sock finished soon. Last time, this was the state of my work, having finished the cuff and a tiny start on the leg:

I continued working on the leg this month, finishing the first and second badger and making a start of the third. As you can see in the finished sock, though, there are seven in total, so still quite a bit left to do!

Still, the next ten hours should get me close to finishing the leg (given I don't attract anymore frogs...I had to undo quite a few rows in this part again!) and I really enjoyed constructing the foot, so I'm looking forward to that!


3 comments:

Carol said...

One and one half down! One half to go! They look great, Leonore :) Hope you have a wonderful week ahead ♥

Pamela said...

Very nice! Great progress!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

These are looking fabulous!
Is she badgering you to finish them? English pun LOL