Tuesday 10 May 2022

The People Chose: Witches

This month, for Jo's wonderfully versatile all-purpose SAL, the theme is Witches. At first I thought that to be a little strange subject, being that it is May and not October, but with Walpurgisnacht on April 30th and Beltane on May 1st, it might be appropriate after all!

This time, going through my stitching, I found pretty much what I was expecting to find! There's a  couple of cute witches from Frosted Pumpkin:


 
This fun flying 3D-ish witch in front of the blood moon:
 
 
And of course the pièce of résistance, Whacky Witches in Stitches by Cloudsfactory - loved stitching this one:
 




5 comments:

beadgirl said...

Oh, I like the Whacky Witches design a lot.

Pamela said...

Great witches! I really like the last one!

jocondine said...

Great show, lovely patterns. N°4 made me remember Samantha from the witche american serie I used to watch when I was a kid.

Carol said...

Your witches are cute witches so I like them :) I hate anything scary and don't stitch much Halloween since my dad died on that day.

Rachel said...

Great witchy stitching! I never tire of seeing the Frosted Pumpkin eyeballs! :)