Sunday 8 May 2022

The April SALs

Somehow I have gotten behind on my SALs again. Usually my goal is to stitch the Magical Kingdom SAL in the end of the month and prepare the branch on the Temperature Tree, then add the leaves on the first day or two of the new month. This time, I started in the end of April, but only finished today! I started work on the next part of Magical Kingdom right away though to hopefully get ahead for May. Anyways, here is my progress:

On Magical Kingdom, I stitched the May section, which was another classic, Beauty and the Beast. There are a big rose and a small Belle dancing with her Beast. Not too much detail, no backstitch, but very recognizable and fun to stitch!

On the Temperature tree, we started the month in the blues, went all the way through the greens into the first two yellow/gold colours (new colours are always fun to add!) and ended firmly in the greens. Lots of colour changes that had me cursing in the beginning of the month - this tree is lucky that it's so pretty!




1 comment:

Pamela said...

Great progress. The tree really is pretty!