Friday 29 April 2022

Hufflepuff Pride Socks - 50 Hours

It's been a while since I posted these socks - beginning of January, I believe. I kind of lost steam on them, which is sad because I'm making them for a friend, plus, they are blocking my favourite set of sock needles! So, I made a deal with myself that I'd need to work on them for a bit between other projects, and finally finished another rotation. And a sock!

Yup, you've read (and seen) right, the first sock is finally done (I totally dig how that foot is constructed, will need to look into similar patterns once this is done) and I made a decent start on the second one. I usually 'suffer' from the opposite of second sock syndrome - usually the second one goes faster for me - so hopefully, that will help me push though as I make my way down the leg!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

One finished! Way to go!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

These are rather fabulous socks! But they do look complicated.