Thursday 21 April 2022

April Gifted Gorgeousness

Once again it's time for one of my favourite SALs, the Gifted Gorgeousness hosted by the wonderful Jo! As you might know by now, I mostly use this SAL to show all my crochet and knitting projects that are gifts, and for the past year I've also been showing progress on a big blanket, which was a gift to me - or well, the yarn for it was! And, as you might also remember, I finished it in March, and started a new one. I haven't really been working on any gifts this month, but I did work on this new blanket, a lot actually! I finished the first two parts (there are twelve again)

I have to admit that I like part one (the diamond in the centre) a lot more than part two going around it, but it was still fun to make and I love how the colour changes are starting to show. Hopefully, by next month I'll have another part ready to show. And maybe finish this fox doll I have (or rather haven't) been working on for months...


2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. The new blanket is looking good already.

Pamela said...

This is very pretty. I like the diamond center.