Friday 15 April 2022

Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop 2022

Happy Easter, everyone! I know a lot of people won't really feel like celebrating this year, but I think if two years of pandemic has shown us anything, it's that we need to take and treasure the good times as they come up, so I wish everyone as much happiness, sunshine, and family time as possible. And chocolate, of course, don't forget the chocolate!

As every year, Jo is sending us on a wild egg hunt to look at pretties and collect letters, and as every year, I am proud and glad to be part of the fun. If you have no idea what I am talking about right now, I suggest you check out her post here to get all the rules and details.

If you do now, you are probably here for a letter. I can offer you an E, and this picture of my little spring corner with a Ukrainian style Easter egg I stitched this year (details to follow in my Fully Finished Gallery post, probably later this weekend).

Now hop on to the next participant, which is Beth!

13 comments:

Elfie said...

Your Easter egg is gorgeous - and so is the bunny. Thanks for the letter.

jocondine said...

Hallo Leonore, Joyeuses fêtes de Pâques ! Glad to see your nice spring corner, thank you for your letter E I'll add to my mystery phrase. Amitiés. xxx

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

I shall look forward to the full details of your egg.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Easter Hop this year. Love your little egg. The phrase was Ukrainian Pysanky Egg one year, that confused a lot of people!

Clare-Aimetu said...

I agree, we all need to make the most of special days.Thank you for the letter, Easter blessings 🐣

Astrids dragon said...

Your egg is beautiful and the bunny is cute too! Have a blessed Easter.

RONI said...

I look forward to reading about your egg, I have a fondness for the 3D finishes. Happy Easter

FlashinScissors said...

Hi Leonore,
Not saying I’d definitely stitch it, but I look forward to reading the details.
Lovely to see your stitcheries!
Happy Easter!
Barbara xx 😁🙋‍♀️👍👋💕

Gwen said...

Your egg turned out nice. Love your Easter corner. Happy Easter.

Mary's Thread said...

Your Ukrainian egg ornament is beautiful! Happy Easter!

Sheryl said...

Very decorative Ukrainian Egg. Happy Easter and thanks for the letter.

Tiffstitch said...

Those are lovely stitches! The egg is gorgeous. Happy Easter!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I've just read the explanation of the meaning of the motifs on your Ukrainian egg which is good. It's a pretty design.