Monday 3 January 2022

Hufflepuff Pride Socks - 40 Hours

Happy New Year, lovely blog reading people! All around I see all the posts about 2022 plans pop up, and I can't wait to read what you are all up to. But due to a busy December and some family health drama, I am still trying to get caught up, and stuck somewhere in mid-December, blog wise. I'll get to everything, including talking about any plans I myself might have, soon-ish, but until then, please bear with me :) 

For now, there is one rotation I finished in...either late November or early December, and haven't showed you yet, and that was on my badger socks. I had some very exciting sessions with this one, learning a new-to-me way to do a heel while also doing it on colourwork, but I was thrilled with how everything came together, and I am *very* close to starting on the toe decreases now - the next ten hours will see me starting sock #2 for sure!

I'll be back soon with December WIPocalypse (just finished the December stitching on TLoA) and then I got some SALs to catch up on too, I believe.


5 comments:

diamondc said...

Happy New Year: The socks are adorable.

Catherine

Rachel said...

This is lovely, but the thought of spending 80 hours knitting a pair of socks makes me dizzy!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fabulous socks! I love the fancy work on the feet.

Carol said...

Your badge sock looks very cute! Hope the second one knits up quickly and I hope your family health issues are behind you. Happy New Year, Leonore ♥

Pamela said...

Well done!