Monday 10 January 2022

Fans of the Far East - 14th rotation

I'm still trying to get caught up - both with blogging and blog reading. Today I went back to work after two weeks off, so while I might not have quite as much time for it anymore, I'm also ready to go about things in a more organized way (I tend to let things just...go when I'm off work), and while doing that I realized that I never talked about the last rotation I finished on Fans of the Far East, a couple days before Christmas! This time I was back to working the crosses on the right fan, going in from the lower edge and finishing most of the inner ring too.

This is moving closer and closer to a finish, and I am both excited and a little sad about it! I think might need to make plans about starting another JE some time soon after this one is done.

5 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

It's a lovely piece, good luck in your finishing

Carol said...

Fans is looking splendid, Leonore! How nice that you had two weeks off... I've found that even though I have all the free time in the world now that I'm retired, I honestly think I was more productive when I worked! I really tend to say "Oh, I'll do this tomorrow" way too often :) Enjoy your day! ♥

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for sharing the latest photos of your Fans. Having a Joan Elliott in the rotation should be a rule!

Pamela said...

Great progress! This is gorgeous.

Rachel said...

So close to finishing off the stitching - maybe one more rotation? Good luck with that and the remainder of the backstitching. I'm getting excited for you now! :)