Friday 24 January 2020

January Gifted Gorgeousness

Yes, I have to admit I'm a little late for this one...and I must also admit I don't really have anything new to show you. I think we the ten-hour-updates I've been doing this month, I'm just posting a lot more about my current stitching, so I don't necessarily have new stuff for the monthly checkins. I hope you don't mind too much!

I only really worked on two gifts this month - Lady Justice, which you last saw here:


I'm about halfway through another ten hour rotation, so there might be more progress to show over the weekend! She's going to a present for my mum's 60th birthday.

And this bookmark, which will probably a Christmas present, I just don't know yet for whom:


I might have more to show in February - a new baby was born in our circle of acquaintances, and a coworker will become a dad in April, so some knitting or crochet might be in order!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Posting based on rotations does reduce the SAL or end-of-month discussion doesn't it? I enjoy seeing your rotation progress. Very nice gifts - looking forward to watching them grow.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. It doesn't matter if we've seen them before, it always nice to see stitching pictures!

Bethan said...

I tend to 'repeat' myself for check-ins, but it's a nice way to keep track of what you have been doing. I enjoy seeing your lovely work! x

Rachel said...

I don't think it matters if you repeat photos, especially for stand-alone posts such as GG. Fingers crossed LJ will be finished in time for your mum's birthday; you definitely look on course for being successful. :)