After my last update on Lady Justice, I took some time (less than an hour) to finish up the headband I crocheted (is that a word?) over the holidays. So what was just a long, unimpressive piece of crochet before is now a lovely headband - with a twist! This uses a pretty cool, loop-and-twist kind of construction, but it was a little confusing and took a few tried (and a lot of clipping stuff together) to get it right. I really like how it came out, though, it's cute! The matching scarf is in my to-go back, for when I have a few minutes to work on it on the go.
After that brief excursion, it was back to Lady Justice! Here is a quick reminder of where we left her in the last update (although it hasn't been that long - I'm feeling very productive with my new rotation so far!)
Now I spent another ten hours filling in her skirt and I'm pretty happy with my progress! The topmost stitches are about half-height of chart, and almost everything below that is filled in (at least in the skirt - there are still to scarfy-bit hanging down on either side of her). I think in the next ten hour slot I might get up to her waist (the skirt is so much narrower now it should go quickly) and then her belt will actually introduce the second set of colours (spoilers: no greens!).
I'm putting her aside for a moment to stitch the January Bookmark and possibly start the new Blackwork SAL. After that, it's either more of Lady Justice or maybe a little Mermaid for a change.