Sunday 12 January 2020

December and 2019 Stitchy Pie

How is it that we're not even two weeks into the new year, and I already have four (yes, four!) posts in the pipeline that I need to get out? Talk about resolutions and not falling into old patterns! :D

Anyways, it's time for the December Stitchy Pies and, since I started taking time at the end of 2018, also the first time I can give you a total pie for a whole year! However, the export function of Timesheet is still broken, so I had to get creative with screenshots, I hope it's not too bad.

Here are all my projects for December - of course, Lettuce be Friends saw the biggest junk of time, followed by a couple crochet projects and SALs, mostly. The Mermaid and Lady Justice didn't come put to play at all.  The total time is about average, but I did about 30 hours of that in the week after Christmas - before, it was just too busy!



Sorted by tags - I did a lot of crochet during family game time and the likes when we were at Felix' parents after Christmas. For finishing, I did the Holiday Dragon ornament, but also had a lot of weaving in ends to do on the Little River Blanket!



And now for the complete 2019 pie - I didn't do tags for the whole year, which would have been more interesting, but it's still nice to see which projects ate most of my time. Of course The Mermaid is leading, and if I ever feel guilty about not finishing her, I just need to look at the graph to see that I still did a lot!


3 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

It's always fun to look back at the year with a nice Pie!

diamondc said...

Leonore: It seems you have been very busy.

Catherine

Bethan said...

These Stitchy Pies are so interesting. I think I may have to download the app, just out of curiosity!
Great work on all your stitching last year, and having several posts lined up x