Sunday 23 April 2023

Emma, the Zig-Zag Scarf - 50%

After finishing my Hermione socks and the corresponding wrist warmers, I needed a new on-the-go knitting project, and instead of starting something new I was good and picked up an old project - the zig-zag scarf named Emma! I actually started this in late 2016 but only posted about it once, and that's pretty much how it had been sitting since then. Which is a shame because it's really fun and pretty! Since picking it back up, it has grown from about 10 inches to almost 32, and I finished the first ball of yarn. I got another one, so that's the 50% mark, and I think I'll get a nice finished length!

This scarf lives in my work bag, so I work on it when I'm not going out during lunch breaks, or during long online meetings. Hopefully this time, I'll stick with it until it is all done!

5 comments:

Pamela said...

What gorgeous colors! Good job on picking up a project already started. I need to learn from you!

Carol said...

Oh, that is looking so pretty, Leonore! Isn't it fun to be able to take your projects with you to work on when you eat lunch?! Enjoy this last week of April ♥

Toki said...

I think you complete.
Do your best while having fun.🙋

diamondc said...

The scarf id beautiful, the colors are lovely.

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Well done on being so disciplined! It will feel good to finish this one and the colours are lovely too.