Saturday 8 April 2023

Countryside Notes

Sometime last year, I got obsessed with all these miniature its floating around on the internet (I think most of them are Chinese). There are so many and they are all so pretty, and look like they would be a lot of fun to make! I finally caved and bought one. Of course the one I bought was especially small, which is great for display and storage, but in making it I ended up gluing my fingers to stuff more than anything else! However, working on it a little bit here and there, I finished this within a couple weeks of actually starting it (of course the unopened kit sat in my stash for months before I got around to it...), and I think it was well worth some sticky fingertips! Isn't it adorable? I love how it all fits into a little tin!

It even lights up, and has a little stand for display! The two little bunnies enjoy a little breather on their swing out in the lush garden, just outside their fully furnished house.


All in all, making this was a lot of fun, and I really want to get another one...maybe something a little bigger...but I'm holding off for now because I'm not sure where I'd even put one of those!

2 comments:

Toki said...

Very cute. I think the detailed work was difficult. The place with the lamp is especially cute.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is adorable! I’ll tell you what you really want and that is a Book Nook by Cute Bee. Look them up! Don’t buy the cheap versions on Facebook though.