Friday 7 April 2023

Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop

I apologize to all European (and Asian/Australian) Easter Treasure Hunters as time got away from me so I'm a little late in the day posting - US peeps should be fine because of the time difference - but I think you all still got plenty of time to hop around this Easter weekend!

That being said, welcome to my little corner of Jo's (in)famous Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop! No idea what I'm talking about?! Then you should check out her full description of the event here! If you already know what you are doing, you know there are two things two expect from this post. Of course I'll be mean and post a pretty picture first before giving you what you are really here for...



I didn't get aroUnd to stitch anything new this year, so I picked this tUlip pillow I finished a coUple years ago. Isn't it pretty? The bright coloUrs make me happy any time I see them!

So that's it from me this year...now it's time to hop on to get the next letter at A Patchwork of  Crafts! Wait, what about my letter, you ask? Maybe read that second-to-last paragraph over again...I'm sure you'll find a hint, or four!


10 comments:

Pamela said...

Gorgeous!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely tUlip, thanks for the letter, happy Easter 🐣

Elfie said...

Thanks for the letter. I love your tulip cushion.

diamondc said...

Leonore: Your tulip pillow is beautiful.

Catherine

Anonymous said...

Love your tulip pillow! Could you share the pattern name and designer?

Thanks! Karen

Astrids dragon said...

A beautiful pillow, the colours are gorgeous.
U are so very clever!
Hoppy Easter!

jocondine said...

GorgeoUs tUlip pillow, thanks for the letter JoyeUses fĂȘtes de PĂąqUes ! xxx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Easter Hop this year. Love those tulips and U did a great job with the clues!

Roni said...

Oo lovely tulip cushion, I am Hopping around again today to pick up any I missed yesterday. Happy Easter x

Anonymous said...

Love your tulip finish!

Can you share the name and designer?

Thanks, Karen