Sunday 9 April 2023

The People Chose: Subversive

Well, how dare April start on a Saturday, so I had zero time to prepare for this (or I could look up the theme before the actual start of the month...but wouldn't that just be prepostorous?!) and now I'm late. As if that *ever* happens to me otherwise! Phew. Lying is hard work. 

Anyways! Welcome to the April Edition of Jo's wonderfully versatile all-purpose SAL, and this month, the topic is 'Subversive'! There are wonderful patterns of that subject matter out there (and Jo even talks a little about the origin of the tradition in her intro post!) but apparently the best I can do is some slight snark. I think I'll need to hit the Etsy wishlists and up my game a little!






3 comments:

Pamela said...

They are all great, but I really like the last one!

Anonymous said...

I like your tulip pillow on the Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop! Can you share the pattern name and designer?


thanks, Karen

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People’s Choice this month. I’m more into snark than subversive I guess too! I certainly love all of your designs here.