Saturday 22 April 2023

April Gifted Gorgeousness

Hello and welcome to one of my favourite SALs of the month, Jo's Gifted Gorgeousness! THE place to go for all things gifted and giftee. I'm a little late this month (what else is new?) but I do have some decent progress to show on two projects. Both of them crochet, and both of them you've seen before! First, there is, of course, my big 'Snuggle Up' blanket! I finally finished part 11, so I only got the border left to do. I actually finished for first row of that too, so there are only 3 more rounds to go...unless I decide to do one more repeat to get the colours right, in which case it'll be 6 rows. Right now I got a row of 500+ clusters to face, so we'll see how I feel about it afterwards!

I also worked on my blue amigurumi. Worked on it lots in fact, as it kept me company when I spend a day sick in bed! I even spent some time assembling all the small parts on the head, so you can really see it now...

It's Yoshi! A blue Yoshi, that is. My friend wanted the big knitted Yoshi amiibo, but it's gotten very expensive, so I offered to make him one as a thank you for helping me get my PS5 last year. Hopefully this time next month, Yoshi will be all finished and on his way to a new home!


4 comments:

mylene said...

Your snuggle up blanket looks gorgeous, such lovely colours you have used.

Pamela said...

Great progress! The blanket is gorgeous and Yoshi is very cute!

Toki said...

I don't know much about it, but it's Yoshi from Mario. Blue Yoshi is cute. Your friends will be very happy.😄

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG in April. Love both those projects, Yoshi is so cute!