Monday 1 May 2023

April WIPocalypse

Hello, lovely readers! I hope you are having a wonderful first of May. In Germany, this is a holiday, and after a lazy Sunday I am making good use of it to get caught up on chores, and more fun things like blogging too! Well I'll probably not get all caught up, but make an effort to get this WIPocalypse effort typed up, maybe schedule a post for later in the week, and answer some comments. We'll see how it goes!

Anyways, first things first. The question of the month is a fun one: Give us five projects in your stash right now that you’d really love to start – and why you haven’t yet. We had a similar prompt last year in July, and the will be some overlap, but also some new ones. Stay tuned! However, I can give a bit of a blanket answer on the 'Why you haven't started it yet' part - I haven not been feeling much of an itch to start something new lately, I'm content to whittle down my list of WIPs, and I'm not going to 'waste' a new start when I'm not really feeling it!


1) Circular Logic by Ink Circles 


 
2) Nightingale by Mirabilia

3) Adoraburrs by SewNerdyByBreigh

4) Impossible by Satsuma Street


5) Piggy in the Middle by Bothy Threads
 
Now for my stitching progress - I have been working on The Loneliness of Autumn again, which I am SALing with Rachel - since I'm two weeks behind on my blog reading though, I'm not sure if she has posted progress in April! I, for my part, have somewhat recovered from my stitching slump in March. I have not yet caught up on all the stitching I missed then, but I did get in a full month of progress in April, 1752 stitches total.
 

 I finished the 471, all of the 911, and also made a good start on my next blue, 3842. After this comes 311, which is exciting as it is the last colour over 1k stitches! My new totals are 84569/118800 stitches and 71.19% done.
 


4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That’s an eclectic mix of charts! I love the Ink Circles. I’d really like to stitch one of their big ones but need a bit more space in the rotation.
Lovely progress on Autumn too, nearly up to three quarters!

Pamela said...

I can understand why you want to start these designs! I have long admired the Loneliness of Autumn!

Carol said...

All five of those possible projects look great, Leonore! I am one of those monogamous stitchers--multiple projects would make my head spin :) Love seeing your progress on your big Autumn piece! Happy May! ♥

Toki said...

Hi Leonore.
Everything is beautiful.
I love nightingale.
I through you liked stitches with stories, but it seems you also like works such as①Circular Logical.