Tuesday 29 September 2020

September Gifted Gorgeousness

 Almost everything I've been working on this month has been gifts, but two of them I can't show yet. Of the other three, you've already seen one - my Zoe Box, a Wedding present for two close friends of mine. I finished the sides of the lid this month:


The other gifts I can show are crochet. I finished the Horse ragdoll I was making for a little neighbor girl. She got a wooden horse in the backyard and like to braid his mane, so I hope she will be thrilled with this little cuddly horse with a very braidable mane, as well (but I just realized the pattern didn't give it a tail...maybe I'll have to play around and see if I can add one?):

I already started the next ragdoll - a littke tri-coloured kitty for her baby brother. It's a bit slower going, working with three colours, but also lots of fun! Here's the top of her head:

I'm hoping to make lots of progress on Zoe and the Kitty in October, as I already have the next bunch of gifts lined up!

6 comments:

Carol said...

That little horse is too cute, Leonore--a perfect gift for your neighbor girl :) I look forward to seeing your Zoe Box all finished up--so far it looks wonderful! Happy October to you ♥

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. The Zoe Box is loverly and that horse is so sweet! Great idea for a gift for a horse mad child.

Susan said...

Those ragdolls are too cute. I'm sure your neighbor is going to be thrilled with her horse.

diamondc said...

Leonore: Your stitching is lovely.
I totally love that little horse so cute.
Have a great day

Catherine

Mini said...

The Horse ragdoll is so cute. I will check your older posts to check what Zoe box is.

Rachel said...

Oh, how gorgeous is the horse?! But it definitely needs a tail, and a long one at that if she like plaiting. Looks like the little kitty will be just as gorgeous. What kind gestures. :)