In August, I was very much on top of things and finished the blackwork and bookmark right after they came out (it helped that the bookmark was a pretty quick stitch this month), but as usual, I only stitched all of the temperature stitch a couple days into the new month! But now I got everything together and I'm kind of excited to share :D
First up was the Blackwork SAL. I added another square and cross this month - the two shapes at the bottom left. Not much left to go now, and I'm making plans on how to finish-finish this. I just need to find a couple of pretty matching fabrics.
Next up was the bookmark. A different shape this month, one that fits to the corner of a page. Magical didn't have the finishing instructions up when I stitched this, so I got creative myself (and changed the colour from burnt orange to green so I had a matching felt for the backing), and I quite like it!
And then last but not least, there is the temperature SAL. I did get to use a new colour, a real bright red - quite a bit of it, actually! It was fun to stitch, but living through those days wasn't all that fun, so I really hope I won't have to use any more of it. For now we're back in the greens, but I think this week will bring us back to the yellow-orange range, so we'll see how that goes.