Tuesday 15 September 2020

The People's Choice SAL: Geometric

 So - I now have officially given up attempting to be 'caught up' on comments, reading, or writing blog posts. This year just has been way too crazy and busy and everytime I think I'm ahead, I fall behind in what feels like a matter of seconds - so I'll just read and write whenever I can find time and motivation for it. Still think I can make all my obligations (like exchanges I've signed up for), so that's alright :) 

Anyways, next on my list is Jo's monthly SAL, the People's Choice, and this month's theme is Geometric designs! I've stitched a couple of those - mostly by my friend Magical525, most of her designs and ornaments are geometric. I keep digging up the same projects over and over for these posts, so I'm just going to bombard you with the pictures for now - I really can't think of anything else to say about them!
















Once that's a lottle different - my metallic Geostar I stitched last year, from KLT Charting. I really need to try and finish-finish this one, it's too pretty to be stuck in my drawer!



6 comments:

Pamela said...

These are all very pretty! Well done.

Anonymous said...

Ciao 🤗
per inaugurare il mio blog " Le rose di cristallo "
ho deciso di organizzare un SAL DI BENVENUTO 🌸
Se vuoi dare un occhiata ne sarei felice 🥳
Ti lascio il link... così potrai decidere. https://lerosedicristallo1.blogspot.com/2020/08/sal-di-benvenuto.html
A presto
Giusi

Carol said...

It's so hard to keep up with reading blogs and commenting, isn't it, Leonore? I, too, get way behind--keep saying "I'll do it tomorrow" and then pushing it off another day :)

Loved seeing all of your stitching and I must say you are one brave stitcher to do all that metallic stitching in Geostar! Wow! Hope you have a great day ahead ♥

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. Love all your geometric patterns, especially those biscornu.
And yes, Geostar needs to be FFO'd, maybe in time for Rachel's next post?

Mini said...

I love the Geometric designs you have shown.
Don't stress yourself about posting n commenting.
Its a hobby, enjoy it.

Rachel said...

LOVE those geometric designs! Are those the finishes you made the birthstone ornies from?
And the geostar is gorgeous, although maybe a bit frustrating with all metallic threads? :)