Tuesday 28 April 2020

Join The Circus - Ten Hours

It's been a while since I had a regular stitching post here, but stitching I have been! In fact, the project I am sharing with you today was started on April 10th, right after the finish of Lady Justice, and I stitched the ten hours within five days. The project in question it 'It's never too late to run off and joind the Circus' by CircusStitches, but it's not in her store - it was the free team chart for our Team KLT vs. Team Jodyri vs. Team Circus challenge in March, that was kind of rudely interupted by this ongoing pandemic! (the challenge finished [almost] as planned, but I didn't feel very competetive by the end of it). I did like this chart, so I decided to start it now. It's not a big project, and I am in fact almost half done (and will probably just stitch all the rest, which is mostly the word 'Circus' in fancy letters, next time I pick it up):






And I'm using the pretty lavender evenweave I bought for my birthday! I really enjoyed stitching this, writing is always so nice and quick to stitch up. Hopefully I'll get to pick it up again soon, but next up is The Mermaid - after LJ is all done, she's the next on the focus list.

7 comments:

Pamela said...

I like this. It’s good to have something that is quick in between the bigger projects.

diamondc said...

Leonore: It does seem like a circus these days at least here in our state, some people are just going goofy staying in stitching is good for relaxing and the soul.
What a fun stitch, I am looking forward to seeing it framed.
Stay Healthy

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great start. Looking forward to seeing the fancy circus!

Susan said...

A perfect saying for right now (or just about any time really).

Bethan said...

It's always nice to have a piece that stitches up quickly, especially after a big project. Looking forward to seeing what circus looks like x

Rachel said...

Great start! So, if you did run off to join the circus, what would you be? I'd be happy working behind the scenes making costumes, but trying out the tightrope might be fun! :)

Astrids dragon said...

That looks like a fun one, words can definitely go quickly.