Friday 10 April 2020

Easter Blog Hop and a Double Finish

Happy Easter, everyone! Okay, it's a little early for Easter proper, but it's the day of Jo's Great Easter Blog Hop, so I'll take it. If you want to learn everything about it, check out her blog here: click.

In short, each of us is to share a piece of spring and/or Easter related stitching, a letter, and the link to the next blog to visit. I'm going to kill two flies with one stone, since I actually finished something new for this post! Or rather, something old? It's a 2015 WIP that you last saw sometime last year when it was here:






This was the very first of Magical525's 'Fob a Month' pattern - back when she did one or two SALs a year and not the dozen she's hosting now! The original pattern was an orange flower, that I pulled some threads from my stash to stitch (I used a handdyed for the background orange). She has since added a pink version, but I always had my mind set at stitching a purple version, and I prepared the back for that a bit ago, but last weekend I finally got around to pull the threads, stitch it, and then finish both of them as scissor fobs with nice long cords. I meant to make myself a scissor fob for five years now, and now I got two!



So here we go with the spring-themed stitching, not I guess you all want to know the letter and where to go nest? I can help with that!

You're letter is

D

and you'll find the next one at 

16 comments:

Pamela said...

Great finishes!

jocondine said...

Frohe Ostern Leonore. Lovely scissors fobs, thanks for the letter. Joyeuses Pâques. xxx

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely fobs, thank you for your letter, Happy Easter 🐣

BronnyB said...

Isn't fun to have multiple finishes. Love the fobs, so useful.

Mary's Thread said...

What pretty Easter ornaments! Happy Easter!

Tiffstitch said...

Oh, I love those! Very cute. Have a good weekend!

Carol said...

Such cute fobs, Leonore! Hope your Easter weekend is wonderful and relaxing :)

Elfie said...

Beautiful fobs! Thanks for your letter

Julie said...

Thank you for the letter
Pretty little fobs

Kaisievic said...

Leonore, these are two lovely fobs, Happy Easter and thanks for the letter.

Astrids dragon said...

They look great, you can never have enough fobs!
Have a blessed Easter.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Easter Treasure Hunt this year. Love the little fobs!

Bethan said...

Lovely finishes! I hope you had a lovely Easter x

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Lovely scissor fobs. I hope you had a good Easter.

Katie said...

I finally have time to hop along and collect letters. Beautiful scissor fob. Thanks for sharing. Now I'm off to find the rest of the letters.

Christine said...

They're lovely. Thanks for the letter!