Sunday 15 March 2020

March Blackwork SAL

I arrived home from my very productive train trip just in time for the release of the March Blackwork SAL :) Again, there were four patterns to stitch, all of which I really enjoyed! The green one (on the left) is one of my favourite patterns so far. And as you can see, I have now reached the lower left corner! After just three month, my pattern feels almost half full, so I'm curious to see how nine more month are supposed to fit in there...






This part only took me 3:51h to stitch and usually, I would have filled the rest of the slot with the Bookmark of the month...however, the pattern release for that was still a few days out when I finished, and I didn't really feel like throwing anything else into the mix when LJ is getting so close, so I'm back to her and almost ready to post another update, so stay tuned!

6 comments:

Pamela said...

This is very pretty. Nice work!

Carol said...

This is a really intricate and lovely looking piece--especially on the black fabric. Looking forward to watching it grow :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely Blackwork. Either the pieces get smaller or the piece is going to be wider that your think?

Astrids dragon said...

This is a fun one to see come together!

Bethan said...

This looks so beautiful - yay to finding a corner x

Rachel said...

The design is certainly very effective but it does appear that you are further through than you should be for just three months. Curious... :)