Thursday 12 March 2020

Lady Justice: Getting Exciting Now!

I still have some SALs to catch up on, but I have some regular stitching to show you as well! I've been working on Lady Justice again, mostly on the train to and from Berlin (I think I put in about 4 hours each direction) and got a good bit done. To recall, here she as before:






Before the trip and on the train TO Berlin, I worked on her left shawl and actually finished it. Then, on the train back home, I worked on her dress and this time I really, actually (yes I know I've that this before, but this time it was for real!) made it up to her waist. Any higher and I'll be stitching belt! But before that, I'm stitching another bit of blue on the right side, I think it's a bow or something.





(this picture is actually about eleven hours, not ten - but I was on a train, what should I have done? Stop stitching and waste precious time?! ;) ). Soooo next rotation, I'm going to finish that bow thing, and after that - after that it's her hand, the one holding her sword! Do you see why I'm excited? There'll be some sparkle involved as well. Oooh I just can't wait!

7 comments:

Pamela said...

Looks great!

Clare-Aimetu said...

You should be excited, beautiful work.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fabulous work, the sashes look amazing.

Rachel said...

Great progress! Now you're moving on to the more detailed parts I can see why you're getting excited! :)

Bethan said...

That blue is such a gorgeous shade! It's great when train journeys are so productive! I am sharing your excitement for the next phase of stitching x

Carol said...

Nice progress on your train ride! I haven't been on a train since we were in Germany in 2011--that would be a great place to stitch :)

Astrids dragon said...

Great progress, her dress is coming along beautifully! That train is perfect for your stitching.