Wednesday 11 March 2020

February Crafty Pies

My apologies for being a couple updates behind once again - we spent a fun couple days with my best friend in Berlin, but now I'm back home, have a few more days off work, and fully intend to get caught up on some things, including blog writing (reading might take a little longer!). So here we are with my pies for February

   

So after a slow start, I had a very productive week close to the end of the month, so my total time came out about average. I did a lot of stitching, but also a fair amount of knitting - Viajante is coming along nicely, and I hope to be able to show you a finish soon! 
Apart from that, I worked more-or-less on my usual projects, except for one that you haven't seen yet. My friend Ashley designed a gorgeous stained-glass version of Princess Peach, and she was looking for model stitchers for a couple of re-colours she did. I couldn't resist and agreed to stitch Daisy, and again couldn't resist to start her right away! I didn't really have time in my rotation, so it was just a length of thread here or there, but I can't wait to dedicate some serious time to her eventually!


See what I mean? This is just two and a half hours, and those white roses are already turning out sooo pretty!

4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovel you to see all the hours on your Pies!
Looking forward to seeing the new design grow.

Pamela said...

Great job! I'm glad to see Lady Justice is getting the most time. The new project looks bright and cheery.

Rachel said...

Great statistics for the month, and not quite as many projects worked on as usual. I expect LJ will take up most of your time in March... unless you are tempted into even more SALs! :)

Bethan said...

No apologies needed for being 'behind' - just post when you can :) Ooo I'm looked forward to more of stained glass Daisy! x