Saturday 1 July 2023

Sacrifice - Page 1

Remember earlier this year, when I made the goal to add a page finish on each of my big full coverage WIPs? We have not seen a lot of progress towards this goal yet, but over the last weeks, I have been working on Sacrifice on and off, adding a couple hundred stitches here and there, and I have finally succeeded in filling in all of the first page!

In case you forgot (I haven't talked about this project a lot, after all), this is how Sacrifice is going to look, eventually:

So you can see what a teeny tiny bit of the upper left corner I got done so far! The issue with this one is really finding a good rhythm. It's so pretty, I adore the colours, but the confetti is real! It took me 27 hours to get this far, and this is only 2.8%, or 3,294/117,600 stitches. Still, I love working on her, so I'll continue making progress, if slowly.

4 comments:

diamondc said...

Leonore: I interesting design but so many stitches'.
Great progress.

Catherine

Carol said...

Wow! That looks like one involved and complicated chart, Leonore! It's a good thing you are so young and will have time to finish it--ha ha! I look forward to watching her grow ♥

Toki said...

Enigmatic and mysterious.
I'm sure it will be a masterpiece.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Yup, no recollection of this one at all! Nice shades of green though.