Thursday 13 July 2023

Q1/Q2 Stitching stats

Some of you might already have wondered where this feature went - me collecting and geeking out over some statistics! The sad truth it, I kept pushing it of after the first quarter, and then it was already June and felt weird to get back to it, so I decided to do Q1 and Q2 together in July, and here we are!


Q1 saw a lot of knitting and crochet, so crossstitch was pushed back to just about 50% of my time. I feel like that might be a bit of a trend for the year, as I have really been enjoying my other crafts lately! 


I have to say, I was extremely proud of my project list. For one, the whole list fit onto one screen (and when I was doing this monthly, there were months when that didn't happen!). What's more, 11 of those 19 projects have been finished (not necessarily in Q1, but they are finished now, so it counts). Not a bad start to the year at all!

Q2 had a little more stitching again, but still quite a bit of crochet, and even a return of beading and diamond painting (the latter will be ready to post about shortly, I believe!). Still, my WIPs fit onto one screen yet again:


Just 8 finishes this time, but also some fair progress on bigger projects, and I think a couple of these will be finished soon. Now for stitches...

You can see that time in February and March when I really wasn't feeling 'it', I think I did a fair share of knitting during that time, just not a lot of stitching. Otherwise, I've been pretty consistent, and hope to keep it this way throughout Q3 and Q4...which I hope will get separate posts at an appropriate time. We'll see!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Great statistics! I’m amazed by how you keep track of this.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

So close to 100 hours that first quarter! Nice to see how the other crafts stack up. I've been papercrafting more and also made a Book Nook, which I can't show just yet as it's a gift for someone.

diamondc said...

Leonore: I am amazed at your graphs, I would not even know where to start one, I have a simple mind.

Catherine