Friday 25 February 2022

The People Chose: Snow

I think this might actually be the last post I need to catch up on for February - just looots of reading up to do now, but thankfully, I got a not too busy weekend ahead (and am actually off work today as well, so it's a long one). Yay me, haha :D 

So, for Jo's wonderful all-purpose SAL, the topic of the month was Snow. And even though it's getting warmer out there, in the beginning of the month that was very much still appropriate! I even had one small snowy finish, Hello Winter by Durene Jones.

I also did a little crawl through my older finishes to find the ones that had snow in them. I found more than I expected to! But also, why don't I have a framed picture of Angel of Frost?! I'll have to dig around my old picture folders some time.













4 comments:

Pamela said...

You have some very sweet snow pieces. I love the panda!

Carol said...

Oh, you have so many cute snow related pieces, Leonore. I don't know why, but snowflakes often confuse me when I'm stitching them--I have to pay extra careful attention or I end up ripping everything out :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. You have stitched a lot of snowy designs. Angel of Frost is gorgeous but I love the Just Nan too. Now going to make sure I have that one in my stash!

Astrids dragon said...

So many lovely pieces, that Corgi is adorable!