Monday 14 February 2022

2022 Secret Stitching Sweetheart

Happy Valentines Day, every one! We don't really celebrate it in this house, but if you do, I hope you are having a great one. What I DO celebrate is dear Jo's Secret Stitching Sweetheart blog hop! It's been the highlight of February for several years, now. So basically we each send in something we stitched for the occasion, Jo randomly sends everyone a picture, and then we post it and wait for our secret sweetheart to show up!

This year, I got these cute wooden ornaments:

I wonder who made them? If you want to join me in finding out, and see what everyone else got for the occasion, check out Jo's master post here!

14 comments:

diamondc said...

Leonore: These are so cute.
Happy Valentine's Day

Catherine

Felicia said...

Those are adorable but not mine!

Denise :) said...

I love, love these sweet little Valentine pieces! Especially that darling owl! But they're not from me! Happy Valentine's Day hugs! ♥

FlashinScissors said...

Aha, I know whose pretty stitching this!
It’s beautiful but not mine.
Hope you’ve had a Happy Valentine’s Day.
Barbara 😁👍🙋‍♀️X

Astrids dragon said...

Very sweet stitched pendants, especially the owl!
Happy hearts to you.

Kaisievic said...

Happy Valentine's Day,a very sweet stitch but not mine, alas!❤️

Mouse said...

wasn't me .. cute ornaments though... happy valentines day :) love mouse xxx

jocondine said...

So cute stitchings, love to have this little owl as a necklace. Not mine. Joyeuse Saint Valentin ! xxx

Clare-Aimetu said...

They are so cute but not mine, happy Valentine's 💕

Elfie said...

They are all so sweet! Not mine, unfortunately.

Mia said...

Hi Leonore! I am your Secret Stitching Sweetheart. I am very glad you are the recipient of my stitched wooden pendants. Hugs from Greece, my friend.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I haven't seen designs on wood like this before. They are pretty and as you might have guessed, they are not mine.

Sheryl said...

These are really unusual and very pretty.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Secret Stitching Sweeheart Blog Hop this year. These are such a fun set of designs.