Tuesday 1 March 2022

February WIPocalypse

 Wow, can you believe it's March again? I know this is getting old, but time is still really crazy! In any case, it's time for another WIPocalypse SAL, and this time the topic is What stitch-a-longs (SALs) are you participating in this year? and I think my answer to this will be a little boring because it's basically the same list as last year! 

Well, almost. In actual stitching SALs, there is my new Temperature SAL and the Magical Kingdom one, both of which will get an update soon :), and TLoA which I am SALing on with Rachel - I might be a little behind, but I'll get caught up soon, promised! 

In terms of blogging SALs, I'm still doing WIPocalypse (obviously), as well as Gifted Gorgeousness and the Fully Finished Gallery. I'm consistent with my SALs, and they keep me plenty busy and make sure I post on my blog semi-regularly! 

Last month's event on WIPocalypse was Olympic stitching, but as usual I was ill-prepared and didn't really do anything for that. March, however, is our first focus month event and I will be taking part in that! Focus month means to put at least one stitch a day into a project, and my original plan was to use The Puppeteer, stitching one length a day of black as I want that colour done this year:

I will still be doing that, but in light of my backlog on TLoA (still only halfway through January, and not a stitch done for February!) I will double up and also try and pick that up every day. I already did a couple stitches on Sunday and Monday, but the 869 is slow going...

 

I'll be trying to actually work on TLoA every day because right now I can't handle longer sessions on it, but might spread The Puppeteer and just aim for a general '31 lengths throughout the month'. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Good luck with these two large projects!
Glad to read that you are doing my SALs again this year too.