Sunday 14 June 2020

May Crafty Pies

Still in the progress of catching up with posts, but if I keep spamming you at a rate of one post a day I should be caught up sometime next week and still be on time for all my checkins - I've been so good keeping them this year (well, at least the linkies were all still up...), I don't want to break that streak now!

So, lets talk stitchy pies. Or rather crafty pies, as I did a little bit of a lot of things last month:


Mostly stitching again of course, but I did work in a fair share of knitting and crochet, which is good since I have some gifts to finish and a lot of yarn to use up! I think we have about 70% stitching here, which sounds like a good ratio to me. Now for individual projects, this month looks a little bit chaotic...



No project reall sticks out in terms of stitching time, but that's because I finished both The Mermaid and Bloodmoon, the two 'focus' projects I picked up. Hummingbird has since been finished with another 3 hours in June, and I just started my new focus project, so hopefully you'll see a little more focused time this month.
So, lots of projects, but most of them have been finished (or, in the case of TLOA and Dark Forces, seen their monthly stitchy time). BB8 and Mystery 4 I will show soon, so that leaves only Possibilities and the Beady Cactus...I admit, I was bad in May and had to impulse starts. I do hope to give both of them a proper rotation and introduction soon (and I should be able to fit at least one of them in this month), but until then you'll need to be patient! I can tell you this much...they are VERY different projects, both in terms of size, stitching style, and material ;)

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Many projects stitched on this month! Interesting to see the charts.

Rachel said...

That's definitely a very busy pie! You have achieved a lot lately, especially with finishing Mermaid and Lady Justice, that I'm not surprised you treated yourself to a couple of new starts. Now I'm curious as to why they're so different. Hope to see them soon! :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice pies! Looking forward to seeing the new starts in detail soon. Maybe.