First, there is the May Bookmark. As I told you last time, I ended up with a little too much free space at the top of the bookmark, so I decided to add a little six-stranded braid to cover it up. I'd never done one before, and for that I think it turned out okay!
There is also the Hummingbird bookmark. Here I went for a simple finish - I glued the fabric to a piece of cardboard (as the linen was pretty...floppy), cut it out (securing the edges with more glue), then glued the whole thing to a piece of pink felt.
I stitched the 4th of the Mini Mystery SALs by my friend Magical right beside the 3rd one and finished them as a little needle book:
Aaaand the finish you've all been waiting for - I had Felix frame my Mermaid! I found this gorgeous frame, it's a dark gray/blue with gold edges and I think it gives her a nice modern twist over the more traditional gold frame I was looking for at first:
Last but not least (well, actually, very much least, as it's not a new finish) I revisted the April bookmark. As people have suggested, I put a piece of cardboard on the back, to give the perforated paper a bit more stability: