Next, I started Magical's Temperature SAL, to which I am also linking up with this post. I adjusted the temperature range a little - hers covered -20 to + 46°C, and I probably wouldn't have been able to use more than have of the colours. My range covers all the temperatured I saw in last year's temperature stitch, so that should be a good fit. Then I mapped out the colours I would need for January, picked up a piece of fabric, and spent 2 hours and 40 minutes stitching!
It took me a tiny little bit to really 'get' her pattern - each two of these 'flowers' are a week, with the same days always being represented by the same parts of the flowers - but then it went smoothly, and I'm looking forward to February. I will, however, probably be stitching the whole month at the beginning of March yet again; it's just easier and quicker to not have to switch colours all that much.
Next up: Back to Lady J, but I have a few more things to write about in the meantime.