Sunday 23 February 2020

February Blackwork SAL & NYE SAL

In my latest ten hour slot, I started the February edition of Magicals 2020 Blackwork SAL. This month, she released four gorgeous blackwork patterns, and I stitched three full plusses and one partial plus. That was almost twice as much stitching as last month, and it did take twice as long too - 6:21h.






So my plan was to work on the Bookmark of the Month after this, but with less than four hours left in my rotation I decided to postpone that a little and picked up the NYE SAL instead - after all, there will be a Spring Mystery in April and I'd really love to get the NYE SAL done before that! I worked on it for 4 hours and finished parts 13 to 18.





Next up: Another ten hours on Lady Justice!

3 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The Blackwork looks great on black!
It will be nice to see the NYE SAL finished before the next one starts too. Pretty colours,

Rachel said...

Both are really pretty, but I do love the NYE SAL with the blues on the sparkly fabric. Stunning! :)

Astrids dragon said...

Great progress on them both, I like how the blackwork is coming together.