Wednesday 1 November 2023

2023 Trick or Treat Blog Hop

Omg...if you came by earlier looking for a letter, I am so sorry! We were out of the house all day yesterday, and then I just totally forgot. And that after I worked really heart to stitch something new to show you! So without any further ado - welcome to my (very late) part of Jo's Halloween Blog Hop! If you have no idea what I'm talking about - good for you, because you weren't coming by in vain before, but also shame on you, go check it out immediatly!

Now if you are all tuned in, you are here for a letter and a picture. Since I've already made you wait long enough, I will tell you right away that letter is

T

and your next blog to check out is here. And for the picture...I pulled out an older stitch, the Pumpkin Doodle Cats by MakeItPink that I started in 2018. It's not a big piece by any means, so I have no good excuse why it took me to long, and now I finally finished it up. I only had from the lower half of the pumpkins down left to stitch, plus the Kreinik for the eyes and mouths and all the backstitch. Didn't take too long t finish, and I hope to get it framed soon!



6 comments:

Astrids dragon said...

OMGoodness, what an adorable piece, I love it! And yes, get it framed soon!

Pamela said...

The cats are very cute!

jocondine said...

Such a cute pattern (couldn't be differently with cats). Thanks for the letter. Happy November! AmitiƩs xxx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Hop this year! Glad you were able to finish this fabulous design to share with us too.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

With cats, a pumpkin and crow, you have plenty of Halloween themes in this design.

Katie said...

Oh what an adorable piece. Thanks for sharing. Off to continue my hunt for letters.