Monday 27 November 2023

2023 Q3 Stitching Stats

Once again I am very running behind on everything...it's just that time of year, when half the population is out sick, and the other half has to do twice as much work to make up for it! Not telling you which half I currently belong to, but you can probably make an educated guess!

So, (very) late stitching starts for third quarter, because I love my statistics and I won't be parted from them!


To no one's surprise, stitching still had the pole position among my crafts, but to some surprise, it no longer has the absolute majority! I really picked up my knitting and crochet this summer, and got a lot done of both.


In terms of projects, I worked on 20 in the third quarter, and finished 9 of them in the meantime. A couple were new start and a couple I picked up after not touching them for years - I think it was a good mix!

Alas, all that knitting and crocheting took its toll on my monthly stitch numbers. Not the lowest monthly totals since I started documenting, but pretty down there! But then if I counted knit stitches that would be way up, so it's not all bad I guess. You can also see a clear uptick from when I got my stitchy bug back at the retreat in September!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

What amazes me is how many different projects you work on over a three month period, but then when the total incorporates stitching, knitting and crocheting it all makes sense. Plus you get to see a little bit of progress on lots of things - brilliant for us folks who are definitely not one-at-a-time stitchers!