Saturday 19 August 2023

August Fully Finished Gallery

Welcome to my (very late) entry to Rachel's Fully Finished Gallery finish-all-the-things SAL! Again, I am not only late posting, but just squeezed in a finished object on what is almost the last day of the check in period. My stitching bug had been missing for much of late July and early August, and while I am slowly getting back into it, not a lot has happened yet. Last week I sat down and stitched and finished the second of the Kogin buttons (I showed you the first one I did last month for this SAL).

This one is yellow thread on blue, and the pattern was a bit more complicated than the first one (although not by much). I like how both of them turned out, and that I finally got to stitch this kit I bought years ago!


Hopefully, next month will be a bit more productive and exciting again!

4 comments:

diamondc said...

Hello Leonore: Better late then never.
They are lovely, I should try this button making.

Catherine

Pamela said...

These are great! So Japanese!

Toki said...

The seams and colors are very beautiful.
Congratulation on your
completion .🙌

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Those look great, a nice way to take part each month!