Thursday 31 March 2022

Guardian of Wayfarers - 20 Hours

Guardians of Wayfarers is my new focus project, and I'm still enjoying working on it a lot! Enjoying it enough that I already finished my second rotation on it, in fact. Last time you saw it, we had this fun vomitting/slug eating frog to laugh at:

I kept working on the blues, turning that frog into some kind of shark, and on the greens, which really look like a dragon's wings now, so now more being mistaken for sluggy vomit! Then I filled in some of the space between the two and now I think it's really moving away from any amphibian roots.

 I believe the tip of that wing is just about ten stitches away from the edge of the circle. I'll probably spend the next ten hours filling in some background, moving upwards around that edge, which I strangely am very much looking forward to!

3 comments:

diamondc said...

Leonore: The fabric is the perfect color to show how beautiful the thread colors are.

Catherine

Pamela said...

Great to see the progress!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

So much better now! I do love the colours in this one.