Friday 2 July 2021

The June SALs

 Another month down, and my temperature SAL is more than halfway done now...I still think it's scary, don't you? I stitched all of June, of course, and, no surprises, it was quite a hot month after the cool May! It even went up to the second hottest number on my chart for two days. It was fun playing with some new colours after all the greens! I also finished the brown outlines on the border, so over the next couple months I'm going to fill in all the green leaves.

I also worked a little bit on my NYE SAL - was quite busy in June with a couple of other projects, but I did manage another 4 parts - 21-24 - so a little over 300 stitches. It's going slowly, but progress is progress!




2 comments:

Pamela said...

Great progress on both. The NYE SAL looks so familiar! Ha ha.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work on both pieces, the weather has been most odd this year!