Saturday 10 July 2021

July Fully Finished Gallery

 Another month is over, and I actually come prepared with a finish-finish I've been saving for this for several weeks! I feel so responsible and mature. Not a feeling I'm used to! Anyways, if you've been following my blog, you probably know what's coming now - my friend helped me pick out a frame, and I had Felix frame 'Age is Irrelephant'!

I really like how it turned out with the simple frame. At this minute, it's actually sitting at my friend's house already, and she'll give it to her mum from me early next week - I am very excited!


4 comments:

Pamela said...

Fabulous!

BeingBored89 said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love it!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Beautiful finish and a lovely frame too.

diamondc said...

I love elephants, they are such a beautiful animal.

Catherine