Monday 19 July 2021

Fans of the Far East - 3rd Rotation

 Soooo maybe I am slightly addicted to working on Fans of the Far East. I worked on it for over 20 hours already this month and just had to drag myself away from it to get my monthly stitching done on TLOA! But all this stitching makes for great progress, and it's kind of useful to be addicted to a project you are on a deadline with, you know?

Anyways, these past ten hours I was focusing on the leaf-y border part again. My goal was to finish the left side border, and that took me all of five hours to get done! So I moved on to the bottom, stitched up on of the ribbon/tassel things so I didn't have to leave that as negative space in the border, and stitched another four leaves wide worth of border:


Once I am caught up with TLOA, I'll be back to working on the pink fan - I'm really looking forward to that as the flowers are so pretty, but first I need to finish the 'spokes' part of the fan, and the white pattern in the dark blue.

4 comments:

Pamela said...

This is gorgeous! I can understand why it’s hard to move on to another project.

diamondc said...

Leonore: This is very pretty.

Catherine

Carol said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Leonore! I'm sure I couldn't stop :) If I stop projects, I rarely go back which is why I'm pretty much a monogamous stitcher!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fabulous work! Glad the border is going well too. That's usually where we get bogged down!