Thursday 12 September 2019

The People's Choice SAL: Bees!

It's another month, and as such it's time for Jo's beloved 'Let the People Choose!' SAL.
This month, the theme of the SAL is 'Bees', and for this, I had to dig pretty deeply. While bees seem to be a very popular theme around us stitchers - and there are some gorgeous bee-themed designs out there - I haven't really stitched any of these yet. I did discover some small bees in two of my projects, though - can you find them?











I do have some small bee-designs in my stash, though, and I've seen some other great ones around, so maybe I'll stitch some busy bees soon!

Oh, and a bonus - I've also used these cute bee buttons on one of my baby jackets:


6 comments:

Ariadne said...

The first pattern is so detailed I couldn't find the bees. AriadnefromGreece!

Tiffstitch said...

Nice! I have stitched no bees and have none in my stash. It does seem odd as they're so popular with most stitchers, but none for me. I'm a little tempted by the Boo Bees chart ;)

Bethan said...

Oh I would totally struggle to find any patterns of mine with bees. Loving the Bothy threads piece!

Rachel said...

Thank goodness for tiny bees appearing in a couple of your projects. Sometimes the tiniest inclusions can make such a difference. :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. I found the bees in your designs!

Astrids dragon said...

I think I found them in both pieces! I love the bee buttons, too cute.