Sunday 25 August 2019

August Gifted Gorgeousness

I'm a little late for the August checkin, but I have lots to show for it, so let's get right into the action!

I finish-finished my latest two baby gifts - the cuddly hippo and another one of my beloved BSJs:



I picked up Lady Justice a few times for various challenges, and she made some pretty decent progress:





My Blackwork Water Lily also came out to play for a challenge, and I finished three petals - this was gifted to me a few years ago:




And last bet definitively not least, I've been making progress on my Mermaid, which is quickly filling in now - so close I can almost taste it!


9 comments:

Pamela said...

Your blackwork lily is gorgeous! I'm glad to see you've brought it out!

Tiffstitch said...

Well done on everything! I bet that mermaid is hard to put down. Hopefully some more challenges will work for it.

Ariadne said...

Hallo, ich habe Ihre Sommer Karte und es ist sehr gut,vielen Dank. AriadnefromGreece!

Rachel said...

That's great progress on Mermaid since the last picture. Come on, you can finish her soon! :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. The blackwork looks great, I'd like to see that one more often.
Great progress on Mermaid. I have been painting them all week!

Kaelyn Angelfoot said...

Lovely work! That little hippo is so adorable :)

Bethan said...

The blackwork lily is gorgeous, and the hippo is so cute! Cheering you on for the Mermaid x

Sarah said...

The blackwork is so pretty! I haven't tried that yet, but it's on the To Do List.

Leonore Winterer said...

You should try it. At least with these kits it's really easy and fun!