Sunday 11 August 2019

Finish It In - August Checkin

Another SAL due this week is the monthly 'Finish It In', hosted by my wonderful friend Magical525.

I'm still working on my list of six projects I want to finish this year:

1) The Mermaid
2) Reindeer
3) Wuffi the Dog
4) Whacky Witches in Stitches
5) March Fobs
6) Viajante

This month, I made progress on three of these - of course, I'm still and always working on the Mermaid, and just this week actually had a page finish - one more to go!






I also worked on Whacky Witches, finishing part 8 and making a good start on the final part. Just a couple hundred stitches and this will be done!






I also worked on Viajante for a bit, getting from 221 to 210 g left, so I used up 11 g of yarn this month. Not a lot, but every bit counts!

As I had no new finishes, the list remains unchanged.

8 comments:

Robin Wylde said...

The mermaid's looking great, good job!

Carol said...

Nice progress on both of these, Leonore! I honestly can't imagine having the patience to stitch a full coverage piece like your mermaid--I salute you :) Hope you have a great week ahead!

Bethan said...

That's exciting that the mermaid and Whacky witches are approaching the final parts x

Leonore Winterer said...

Thank you :)

Astrids dragon said...

I can't wait to see BOTH of these finished, especially the mermaid!

diamondc said...

Your Mermaid is so close to finish, it is beautiful.
Your Halloween stitch is so sweet.

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I do enjoy seeing photos of the Mermaid. Painting a lot on rocks right now as we have one coming to visit us at work!

Rachel said...

Congratulations on your page finish for Mermaid. I know you've still got a fair bit to go but you're definitely on the home straight now. Hope you can find time to finish Wacky Witches too. Crossing another WIP off your list would be immensely satisfying I imagine. :)