Sunday 30 September 2018

Zodiac SAL - Virgo

And here we go for the very last installement of the Zodiac SAL - as per tradition on the very last day of the month! This week, I stitched up a back side for September Sapphire, and even finish-finished this weekend.






For twelve month I've been working on finish- finishing these. As per my latest count, 9 are fully finished, four are all stitched up waiting to be finished, and five still need to be stitched front and back. I hope to get at least the four finish-finishes done before the year is over, but it would be great to have all of them together.

For now, this SAL is over, and Jo is starting a new one with changing themes each month. I bet that will be fun!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

This one is very pretty. Blue is my favorite!

Kaisievic said...

Lovely work on your fob, Leonore.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Yay! You did it, posted every month. I am proud of you and hope you'll be popping in for the new SAL as often as possible. I am sure these fobs will fit a theme or two - November for example! You may also have a project for December's theme.