Monday 24 September 2018

September Gifted Gorgeousness

Late again for my favourite SAL! Shame on me, but here I am.

Last month was about average for gift making I guess? I'm still working through my list of stuff I either promised to people, or promised myself I'd make for people, and I'm also still working on the mermaid.

For the first part, I already showed you the little fobcornu I made, but I managed to snap a better picture before sending it off:


I also finished the second pair of blue dragon scale wristwarmers (a slightly smaller version for my grandma) and as I had enough yarn leftover, I gave both pairs a nice edge.






On The Mermaid, I finished all the Anchor Marlitt for the shells (a little more than one full skein) and stitched that little rock on the left. Now I'm working a little more on the border and hope to start the sea before the end of the month.


4 comments:

Carol said...

Pretty gifts! Those wristwarmers will be much appreciated during the cold winter ahead :)

Astrids dragon said...

Great fobcornu and I LOVE the dragon warmers!
I'm looking forward to seeing The Mermaid come together, she's going to be beautiful.

rosey175 said...

I love the idea of your grandma wearing dragon mitts! A nice and productive GG considering how busy you must be right now!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG with your lovely gifts. I do like those dragonscale mittens. I hope Grandma does too!