Saturday 29 September 2018

September IHSW

Last weekend hat all the makings of a real, true hermit stitching weekend - Felix was away at his bachelor party, the weather had a storm brewing outside, and I had very little plans apart from stitching...sadly, those little plans involved some more wedding preperations, so that ate quite some time, but in the end, I still managed some decent stitching. I probably got in a bit over 1.000 stitches, and just so finished the next page on Fire and Ember:






Sorry my updates are a little short recently...I'm sure I'll be back to my usual chatty self very soon!

3 comments:

Carol said...

My son got married last year at in October and I know how much time wedding planning takes up! I'd say you made great progress considering all you have to do right now, Leonore :)

Pamela said...

Over 1000 stitches! Well done!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work on Fire & Ember!